There are several certificates are available in different categories, which are important for the nursing career (for both national and international level validity and acceptance). Certificates play a vital role in career improvement in the nursing field.
These are the certificates that are important for the level of a nursing career. Who want to specialize and practice specific areas, these certificates help to grow in a career as much as possible. It helps boost employability, confidence in a career, independently working anywhere as like.
Make sure that, each certificate have each specialization in particular areas in the medical field, like “National Association of Practical Nurse Education & Service NAPNES” offers the 3 (three) types of certificates;
- Pharmcology certification
- IV Therapy certification
- Long term care certification
IV Therapy Certification
- Useful for – Heathcare facilitis, home care, nursing homes,
- Certficate Cost – $160.00
Long-term Care Certification
- Certificate covers long term care (chronically) ill of all ages.
- Certificate cost $160.00
- Recertification cost – $150.00
- Certification for medication.
- LPN knowledge level
- Drug classification, dosage, administration, and other side effect information
- IC therapy certification
- Validity – 3 years.